Saturday, January 24, 2009

feel good . . .


To visit the Seguin Spa and Salon is definitely a Feel Good Time!
An addition is now located behind the Seguin Spa and Salon - The 78155 Athletic Center. Although I've not visited the Center, I understand that there is state of the art elliptical trainers, cross trainers, treadmills and much more.
Seguin offers so much. And Seguin gives so much. My husband and I keep marveling at the volunteerism (is that a word?) that is prevalent in Seguin. I think that is what keeps the wheels turning and what certainly attracted us to move here from Denver. I LOVE SEGUIN!
And after volunteering, working - doing whatever one does, there is a place available where we can relax. To feel good. To be fit. Ready - for the work (wherever we work or volunteer).
I repeat: I love Seguin!

No comments:

Post a Comment